1. Every student must bring the Student Diary and identity card to school every day.
2. Students are expected to behave in an orderly and disciplined manner at all times.
3. The student must be in school well in time.
4. Habitual late coming, irregular attendance, dishonesty and theft will be severely dealt with. If a student will report late in the school after the scheduled arrival time then the Gate will be closed and the student will be sent back home.
5. All boys (except Sikhs) must have their hair short. Girls must tie their hair neatly with black band or ribbons. No kind of fancy hair band/gold chains, ear rings, Mehendi & Kajal are allowed. Boys are not allowed to have any kind of piercing.
6. Student must take care of school property. No student should scratch or spoil any school furniture or write or draw lines on the wall or in any other manner damage things belonging to others. Defaulter will be fined.
7. The school reserves the right to suspend students whose progress in studies is unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students.
8. Parents and guardians of all students should meet the teachers on P.T.M. days to note and discuss the progress of their wards.
8. The school doesn't hold itself responsible for injuries sustained by students while in the school. However, first-aid will be rendered immediately.
9. Students are not allowed to bring I-pods, Mobiles, CD’s, magazines, pictures or books/cassettes other than the prescribed books, except when asked by the teacher.
10.No shouting, whistling and running is allowed in the school premises.